About Us at Quality Fitness Mukilteo
Quality Fitness Mukilteo is a split gym/studio located in...you guessed it, Mukilteo. We're a fairly group class oriented gym, but our gym is also open to the public for individual use as well as personal and group training. We're focused on providing high-quality service and instruction to all our clients and we'll do everything in our power to exceed your own expectations and improve your health and abilities. All our instructors are certified and experienced in addition to being warm and welcoming. Our clients range in age from 16-76 and all are welcome no matter how experienced/inexperienced you may be. There's something for every age group and ability level here at the gym. Feel free to stop by and talk with out instructors about trying out a class or inquiring about our programs, equipment, amenities, etc. You'll be surprised how much fun you can have meeting your goals and new people!
We offer ways to help you make exercise a fun habit and a priority in your life
• Small classes with skilled instructors – class size typically ranging from 6 – 12.
• All the equipment you need is here: i.e. barbells, iron plate weights, hex iron dumbbells, Pilates Reformers, squat/bench rack, treadmills, ellipticals, lockers, several machines, Spin Bikes (monitors included), TRX bands, stability balls, mats, foam rollers, resistance bands, BOSU balls, exercise steps, SlideZ, agiility ladders, agility cones, etc.
• Our online system (MINDBODY) lets you sign up for classes in advance, thus guaranteeing your space in class (especially useful for our equipment-based classes – spinning, TRX, and Pilates reformers). It will even notify you if a spot opens up for you! We just ask that you tell us at least 4 hours before class begins if you need to cancel your reservation.
• You get to know us and we get to know you! We really do care about your health and physical progress, so feel free to ask questions if you need assistance, advice, instruction, or any help with meeting your goals.
• We'll keep you informed of any schedule changes, announcements and future plans via our website and occasional email messages (if you opt for them).
All you have to do is show up to the gym, we'll take it from there :)
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please let us know.
Quality Fitness Mukilteo is sponsoring this year's
"Run-A-Muk"! It's the Mukilteo Lighthouse Festival's
annual 5k and 10k, which will be held on Saturday,
August 26th, 2017. You can register online
(copy and paste URL). In order to pick up your
race-day packets, come to the gym on Friday, August
25th, from 12pm - 5pm! We'll have a booth out on
the race day for anyone looking for more information
about the gym! Hurry and sign-up while there's still
What Are People Saying...
"Quality Fitness allows you to build a workout routine that is designed for you and your body."
"My workout routine includes pilates, gentle yoga, peak performance and zumba; also, I just tried spinning and love it. I can have the routine I want and change it up when I want to try something new."
- Tuesday, Quality Fitness Member 3 years